3D : Want in real ?, let you download on this one, WarChess bernuasa a in real , in this game there are characters such as: magic dwarves, elves, Goblins, and creatures - other strange creatures. Manage your chess , with a 3D , like the barren sand, ancient temple ruins, and many others are real and 3D mystical and mysterious.
Features - feature in this game:
1. 4 gameplay modes.
2. 10 levels of difficulty.
3. 3D graphics.
WarChess of chess brought in full 3d with imaginary chess pieces. This is a world full of , where two fantasy hosts battle for triumph using magic and weapons.
Not only are there humans but also dwarfs, elves and other fantastic creatures. You must lead your army to victory and defeat your opponent on the battlefield of chess. Your path will follow through many locations, such as distant deserts, ruins of old temples and many other mysterious places. With this said, have fun...
In the Main window you will see the 3D view of the chess board and characters along with a smaller top-down mini-chessboard. move your pieces in either the 3D or mini-chessboard view (see below).
To move the camera on the 3D chessboard, press and hold the left and drag it left, right, up or down. Horizontal mouse movement pans the camera around the vertical axIs, which is located in the center of the 3D chessboard.
Vertical mouse movement pans the camera up and down, so you can look up and down.
You may also pan the camera by using the cursor keys. You can zoom in and zoom out this view with Up and Page Dn buttons or with the + or - buttons. If your mouse has a wheel you can zoom in and out with this.
Movements And Capturing
To move on the main 3D chessboard select your piece by clicking on it with the left mouse button. The piece will now be highlighted with a purple rotating spiral and all possible moves will also be shown in purple. Note that only legal moves will be available, for example you cannot move into check.
Next select the position you wish to move to by clicking on the square using the right mouse button. The piece will now move to the new position. If your opponent has a figure in that square, your piece will attack it.
You can skip the animated move sequences by pressing the Space bar. If you are playing in Single Player mode, the computer will now take its move and so on. You can also move pieces directly on the mini-board by dragging and dropping the piece you want to move.
Here are some key features of "WarChess":
· Change the Difficulty setting at any time with the Difficulty slider. This takes effect immediately so if you feel the game is too hard or too easy you can change this straight away.
· The Fast movement checkbox makes the animation faster. You can also skip animations as they happen with the Space key
· Show board. This checkbox allows you to show or hide the mini-Chessboard window.
· Show captured. This checkbox allows you to show or hide the Captured window.
· Show game status. This checkbox allows you to show or hide the Game Status window.
· Gamma. As in main options this slider controls the overall brightness of the screen.
· Sound. Allows you to control overall volume of all SFX.
· Music. This slider controls the CD audio volume.
· Save Game. This option saves the current game (to the industry standard PGN file format), so you may continue to play the game later. You can’t save in network game or in automatic battle mode. Note that you can’t save the game right after starting; you need to make a move first.
· Load Game. Loads previously saved game.
· Main Menu. This option returns you (after ) to the Main Menu.
· Continue. This exits from the Options menu and continues the game.
Trailer War Chess 3D Full Version :
System Requirements :
OS: Windows 2000/XP/VISTA
CPU: 600MHz or faster Processor
RAM: 128 MB